Saturday, May 9, 2009

fixing boredom together

It was one of those... "I am so bored Mommy!" kind of days.
None of my ideas were fun.
Until I came up with an easy way to fix boredom and snack time in one.
Blueberry Muffins!
They beg to help pour the ingredients so I knew they would love this. I just measured for them and they did the rest.
Stirring...
(Note, the beautiful flowers in the background that my loving husband and children brought to me one day for no reason really...) I love lillies. Okay back to cooking. Sure, this was out of a box so it made it extra easy, but, it was a good pace for the kids.
cooking.....
and walla.... blueberry muffins.
I really need to cook more with them. It keeps them occupied, they are happy, learning and having fun! When it was all over they forgot they were ever bored and were a little more
self entertained.
It's amazing what a little time together can do.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.