Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Women's Conference 2009

Thanks to my awesome sister Liz, my absolutely wonderful husband, and the few friends that helped with my children I was able to attend
with my two older sisters and Mom.
It was a rare occasion to have us all there together because it just does not happen very often living in all separate directions.
I only attended Friday, but, it was wonderful and uplifting.
The theme for this year was:
In The Strength of The Lord
I love the beautiful mountains and miss them so much!
Liz, Me, Mom & Becca You just expect to run into people you know with that big of a crowd, I didn't expect to see my cousin Sheri. It was good to see her.
The cute little ducklings that were everywhere.
The whole campus was just blooming with spring flowers, it was beautiful!

This was such a long day. But that was a good thing. It was good to hear great speakers such as Julie Beck, and L. Tom Perry and of course quite a few others, and have fun and laugh with just us girls.

1 comment:

Megan said...

How cool, Lisa!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.