Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nebraska Time Together

Only 3 short days together.
It was hard to narrow down 700+ pictures.
These were some fun times together at Schramm Park,
& Henry Doorly Zoo.
Kesia and Hayden
Xander and Brandon reading the paper
To remember the freezing, cold day and snow at the zoo
Grandma Finley and Hayden
Aliyah & Alyssa
Keeping them warm
Aaron, Alyssa & Hayden
Elijah
Brynja & Alyssa
Jordan and Melanie and some kids
flying Canada Geese
Excited to see each other
Alyssa hardly said a word the whole 7 or so hour drive.
But, when she saw Brynja she couldn't stop.
A year is way too long to go without seeing everyone.
Especially with Kelsey and Laura who will be even longer!
It's hard not being close to family, we were so lucky before to be so close.
I am so happy we had this short time to spend together.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.