Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Utah, visiting friends, family and activities

This was the best to have our entire family all together at once!
Flying to Utah
I love the view from the plane. You just don't get to see this very often.
(at least if your me)
I Finally got to meet my Niece!
It was so fun watching my little brother be a dad.
The little family
I was so sad I had just missed Lillie's blessing,
but was happy to still be able to say hi to everyone real quick.
Sleeping Ethan. He so perfect.
It was so wonderful to see Heather!
It was fun to visit at late hours of the night without interuptions from kids on both of our ends.
It's always good to talk with you.
The view of the Salt lake valley
and Heather and I attacking Mike.
Heather (blue shorts, gray shirt) practicing with ALL of the youth from
her stake for The Youth Temple Celebration broadcast May 29th & 30th
For the Oquirrh Mtn. Temple and Draper Temple.
This was so fun to watch.
Her stake is doing the charleston and will be
dressed up in clothes back when that dance was popular.
This huge gym was completely full of youth.
Dan and his cool video cam.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.