Sunday, April 26, 2009

Soccer Games

Soccer season started a few weeks back for the lil' ones.
Alyssa is pretty good for never having played.
She kicked her first goal yesterday from a ways off.
Before she started... We found her on the field playing, and then lining up for the high fives at the end! She was not even part of the team yet!
These are a few of her
buddies from her old preschool class,
Quinten and Aiden.
They are the biggest reason she wanted to play.
They are so funny to watch at this age.
They get so distracted by.... Things on the ground, a bird flying by...
all in the middle of the game.
I had to add these... I know it's not soccer but... It was the morning before we left to the game, the fog was rolling in. then, she got to play in the fog and 35 degrees. but she did great! And it warmed up.
I loved the sun coming through the fog and trees
This is Brandon's first game.
He was really good at trying to keep up with the ball and have control.
I think soccer is a lot more up to speed for him than last years T-ball.
He has really been enjoying it.
He never wants to leave when the games and practice are over.
It's good to know we found something he loves.

2 comments:

Megan said...

These pictures are FANTASTIC, Lisa! Wow!

Lisa said...

Thanks Megan. you are so kind. I have to give my camera most of the credit.

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.