Monday, July 7, 2008

Independence Day

Soooo... I am a few days  behind.
We had a great 4th of July! 
The kids all had long naps and then we went over to a friends house
 for a bar-b-que and hanging out
some fireworks in the street and the local fireworks show.
Brandon loves the sparklers. Being his normal silly self.

Alyssa and Brandon and friends in the background
Hayden and Mom
He was a little scared still of all of the loud noise. He was okay
if he was right next to me though.

Alyssa was pretty amazed. Her faces were all pretty much like this one the whole time.
except some she was holding her ears. 

this is what she thought was so amazing! 
More amazement.... Brandon being cheesy

This is Jill and Casandra, We were at Jill's house
just a couple of friends that were there.
We really missed Dad this year. It wasn't the same witho
ut him. Last year was such a fun 4th with him doing the HUGE show for us in our driveway and just being together... He had to be at work though, but at least he was able to watch the fireworks with the kids there. 

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE that look on Alyssa's face!! That is hilarious!!

Jill said...

Cute pix! I'm glad you were able to come. I love that pix of Alyssa...too cute!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.