Sunday, August 1, 2010

Secor's Come To Visit Part 1

Becca, Matt and the girls (& boy in tummy)
made the long haul trip to Utah.
And we were ever so happy!
We had to make them a sign to show them how excited we were!
(I stole this picture from her because I did not take a single picture that night.)
The next morning...
We went up the canyon and had a nice picnic.
Then we headed up to the lake to play and hike.
It was so good just to be together again and have the cousins play.
It was definitely a long, but fun day.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You sure live in a beautiful area. And good for you for soaking it all up!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.