Sunday, August 1, 2010

Celebrating the 4th on the 3rd

The morning of the 3rd we
met up with Aunt Kesia to ride her Sil-V.
Then, helped to brush and clean her
and make her more beautiful again after being in all that dust.
She's such a good girl to handle all the kids.
Thanks for sharing her!

Later on we met up at G&G Hastings home for some fun hanging out, doing some fireworks and sparklers, watching Dan do skateboard tricks and teaching the kids how to ride and then having a BBQ.

That night we went to the trail by our place to play, eat the yummy
homemade ice cream, more sparklers & glow sticks
And of course... fireworks.
The fireworks were not good.
But at least all the company was. It was good to just be together and it was an absolute gorgeous night.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.