Sunday, August 1, 2010

More Family Time cont...

Later, after our fun day up in the Mountain the whole family met up at a park.
By this time, everyone made it to town.
Dan & Liz & Matt and family met us all there.
We had a little family party for baby K's upcoming 2nd birthday.
All of the cousins on the Hastings side together all at once for the first time ever.
And... All of us Hastings kids together at once.
It's been a few years.
Uncle Dan teaching the boys how to ride his skateboard.
He even brought extra so they could each keep one.
He was quite the hit.
Good times together.
It was so good to have us all there.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.