Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dinosaurs

One of the last days we went to the
Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point.
The girls checking out shadows in the NASA room
concentrating...
So excited over this "discovery". sitting on the wall where he shouldn't be, but posed until I took a picture.
This was cute, almost all of the dinosaurs had birthday hats on for the 10Th birthday bash.
they also had free face painting and other activities.
A little more extra than usual.
Dino's in a cave.
And.... I believe this is the end of my pictures.
it was a very fun week.
I enjoyed every moment of everyone together.
I am glad Dan was closer and stayed longer and the kids all loved him
and that Liz made here safely
even after hitting a deer and taking an extra 12 plus hours getting here.
Then Becca, Matt and girls made the very long drive to see us.
It was all wonderful.
I wish we could do it more often actually.
Good memories.
I miss everyone already.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.