Sunday, August 29, 2010

Camping

Our one and only camping trip this Summer.
We really wanted to go more, but this Summer flew by so fast it was over before we knew it.
I think we made up for it in all the hiking we did.
It was a blast going with most of Justin's siblings though.
Just playing and having fun.
Our view was amazing.
One of the biggest highlights, especially for all of the little boys, was the target shooting.
The center picture was them receiving very thorough safety instruction from uncle Justin.
Such a fun few days. I am so glad we were able to make one trip work. It's definitely fun watching all the cousins play.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.