Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH

(if I had TV to watch....)  1. So, I don't love to watch TV
    although it is sometimes nice
    if I had it to watch...... 
    but here are a few.... 2. Extreme makeover: Home Addition  3. Smallville 4. Animal Planet 5. Some reality TV series 6. Any decor home show
7. How do I look 8. Any of the kids shows with them 8 PLACES I LOVE TO EAT  1. Olive Garden 2. Cafe Rio 3. Rubio's  4. Rodizio Grill
5. Panera Bread 6. Yia Yia's 7. The Mayan 8. The Cheesecake factory 8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Drove Justin to work 2. played with a cute tiny puppy
3.played with the kids at a fun park 4. drove Alyssa to school 5. went home and ate lunch and played with Hayden and Tre 6.cleaned  7. took the kids to the Parents as Teachers monthly get together
8. came home made dinner 8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO 1. Alone quiet time to think 2. time with Justin  3. Mine and Justin's next get away alone
4. Mine and Justin's next date night!!  5. Mike going on his mission 
6. getting in better shape 7. seeing family again 8. Myka to be better trained
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL 1. The cooler weather 2. spending more time outdoors 3. changing colors 4. festivities and beginning of the holidays 5 .hot chocolate (preferably Stephen's)  6. kids excitement over the leaves  7. new family pictures  8. bugs start to go away (such as ticks and chiggers!)
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST 1. Get more organized! 2. replace broken kitchen appliances.
3.kids to sleep in their own beds all night! 
4. time and motivation to finish some projects I started a long time ago! 5. make time to read more  6. more patience 7.pay off my car  
8. to decorate my house how I would like (probably = the $) 8 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING
Whoever would like to be tagged.....
I really don't like picking people, so go for it! 

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.