Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us

October 14, 2000
On Wednesday the 14th marked 8 years of being Married.
I have such a wonderful husband and family, and I am thankful for every bit of what I have.
It's amazing how time goes on and you realize that you are constantly growing as a couple and are always learning new things about one another.
I am so lucky to have Justin as a wonderful husband, who really takes care of me and loves me.
He is so wonderful with our children and they love him so very much.
The past years have not all been that easy but I have loved every moment we have had spent together.
  I can't wait to see where our roads lead us in the future.
I love Justin with all of my heart and I am so thankful our family will be together forever!
Love you my Hottie! 
Happy eight  years together!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Cute pix...I love it!
Happy 8 years of success so far...and to many more :)

Jordan Finley said...

Congrats, you crazy love birds! Ha!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.