Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Summer gone

Summer came and went so fast. I just want to remember Some of what we have really enjoyed and it is seeing all of the fun little critters everywhere.  They are just so fun, but mostly because the kids get so excited about them.
We saw so many turtles! We did not get many pictures of them though. This Larger one may have been the last one we did see. I like the picture of Alyssa reaching for it. She was crying because she didn't want it to go.
These are random... a baby cardinal, hummingbird, baby groundhog, sky before tornado warnings, the beautiful lake we are surrounded by, and a pretty harmless garden spider that lived on our porch for awhile.
More lake, ringneck snake, butterfly
Of course the frogs! We saw sooo many frogs this year. Brandon caught the one he is holding and was so proud of it. He seamed to like him, it just hung out for quite awhile.
Nature is the best part of Summer I think.
There is so much of it all around us here at the Lake and it is so fun watch and learn with the kids or just go for a walk on trails and enjoy it.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Cute pix and awesome layouts! You have to teach me how the heck you did that!!??

r.l.secor said...

Lookin good! Now you just wanna keep making cute layouts huh! Luv it Luv it!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.