Thursday, August 28, 2008

"My Wish Came True"

To Be, Or Not To Be......
Monday night we brought Myka home for a trial run to see how we will all do together. When we were getting him, Brandon looked at me and said, "Mom, my wish came true!"  
Brandon has always wanted a Husky dog. It makes me think back to the first time I fell in love with Husky's. I was about 7 and a neighbor family had puppies, I begged my parents for one! I thought they were the most beautiful dog I had ever seen. Since that day I have always wanted one. I know Justin has always loved them too.  So, hopefully this was meant to be. 
Myka was born last Thanksgiving day. He has been through lots of families and really needs a stable home with good, positive attention, love and some training. We feel that we can give him all of these. 
In the three days we have had him, he has already shown huge improvements. We are all excited to have him and he will be a great addition.  (The cats haven't decided yet, but skittles did lay a few feet from him, while he was asleep, to check him out.)

3 comments:

Jill said...

How fun for you guys! He will surely be loved at your house. Good luck...that is one lucky dog!

Hollie Hanson said...

Ooh. He is so pretty! I hope it works out for you guys.

As said...

He is way cute! I hope you can get him trained and that he will just fit right in with you guys. Huskies are so pretty and they really seem like such great dogs with kids.

So how are things? I am horrible at staying in touch. Or updating our blog. Miss you guys!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.