Sunday, June 8, 2008

Matt and Becca


Happy Anniversary Matt and Becca!
The two of you are wonderful together.
You guys have had an amazing 12+ years together.(counting those dating years)
There have definately been ups and downs...... And you have been through a lot together. I am just always amazed at your strength to keep going when you have hit those downfalls and work through them together and help each other to be better. You are both wonderful parents and Aunt and Uncle and brother and sister and friends! :)
I think as we get older our personalities change or other things about us change most of the time for the better and I love how you guys have learned to work together to stay connected through any changes you may have had. I know it's not always perfect or easy and you have had a lot of moments where it hasn't been like that, but I have learned a lot from watching this in you guys.
My sister is not just a sister, she is my best friend, and we are all so blessed to have her and her husband and children be a part of our family!
Love you guys!!!!

1 comment:

r.l.secor said...

You are so sweet! I am so grateful for you!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.