Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On Saturday we went to the St. louis zoo. I don't think we even got half way through it. I don't have good pictures because we didn't see much. It was just too crazy busy. It took us an hour to park once we actually got there because soooo many people all had the same idea. I will have to post other pics later.
Alyssa was so tired at the end of the zoo she couldn't hold out any longer. It was a loooonnng hike back to the car though with her on my back.
This is a bearded dragon. Brandon thinks it's a baby dragon.

Becca, Matt, Isabel and Alex

1 comment:

Melanie said...

How fun! Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute! By the way, Jordan said you called. Thanks! I appreciate it!!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.