Sunday, May 4, 2008

Here's to my Dad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!! Today is my dads birthday. I don't know if he wants me to say how old so I won't. I just want him to know how awesome he is and that I love him! I hope you've had a great day!! You're the best!
A few things I love about my dad.... He has a great smile. I love to hear him laugh. He is a good listener. He is so patient. He has always looked out for me even when or if I didn't want him to. He taught me to read, ride a bike, and probably many other things. But, those two stick out the most because they were great memories. Thanks dad!

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.