Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time.........

I can't believe how fast time is going by. Does everyone else feel this way; as you get older it goes faster. I feel it is being taken away from me too fast and I just can't keep up. There are so many things I am always wanting to accomplish. I want to be able to enjoy my family more. I just need one week to move in slow motion so I can catch up. Since I can't really change that, I will take what I can get now. I am thankful for every day I have and I want to remember the times spent together with everyone I love. So, I will catch up eventually on those memories.
One thing I think I need to do is organize more, so I can find that missing time. I know it's there somewhere. Until then... I will still keep moving forward with what I have.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.