Friday, January 14, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was small in numbers, but nice. We really missed having Justin there. I believe this was our first Thanksgiving apart. I should have taken pictures with him when we went to visit him at work. I really didn't take many pictures at all. I think I was just enjoying spending time with everyone. It's always a good thing when Dan and Liz make the trip to be with us.
We had fun just hanging out. The kids took turns sledding down the stairs , I think all kids try to do that sometime in their life. We went sledding, on the wrong side of town and had to go on a shady snowy drive. It was still fun, there was just more snow other places not closer to home not where we drove to. It was pretty laid back. I'm So Thankful for many things, especially all of my family. I feel that this past year my eyes have been opened up a lot more than usual to everything around me than what's just in my little bubble. I love this time of year to reflect on everything I have and how much I really am Thankful for.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.