Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas Eve

The first part of Christmas Eve we had dinner at my parents house with three of my siblings.
We then let the kids open a few tiny presents from them.
We got home and read the Christmas Story from the Scriptures, listened to and sang some Christmas songs and talked about Christmas.
Then the usual opening of a gift, (the normal PJ's)
Alyssa was so tired because it was getting late and cried when she opened hers for some reason.
After a bit of praising convincing her that she would be so very cute in her new PJ's
she was happy. Not another sad moment about them.
It was such a crazy night because Justin had to work and we felt kind of rushed through everything. We actually put the kids to bed without putting out their stockings where they wanted them. So we got them out of bed, to then remember the cookies and drink for Santa. In the confusion my camera skills were lacking.
With that.
To all a good night.....
Until about 3... something in the morning when one noticed the presents were out
(on a potty run) and had to wake the others to see.
And... back to bed til a more functioning hour....

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.