Friday, January 14, 2011

Playing in The Snow

I had to make a little comic for him after looking through the pictures and seeing this.
I know this is really what he was thinking.
Copy Cat. My Boys with their snowman with a carrot nose.
Having fun sliding on his bum and diving in the snow.
I have not braved the frigid teens to go play with them yet. It has been so very cold, getting down in the single digits to negatives at nights. BRRRR. Really too much for me. We have had so much snow recently.
I really hope we can get a little better temps with the snow in the coming
weeks so I can play too.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.