Wednesday, November 24, 2010

OCD

I may have posted something about this before but, this is the most recent.
Hayden has a way with his belongings. He wants them to be just right.
The funny thing about this to me is that he messes up his room so fast!
But, if it means a lot to him, he takes care of it and it has to be in it's place.
One night he was not going to sleep. I turned out all of the lights in the house and went to my bed to wait it out. I heard him get up, go into the kitchen and do something,
(I figured a drink since that is normal)
and then I saw him come in and out of his room several times.
I thought the last time he stayed in his room and it was quiet so I checked.
He was actually hauling all of these things in by the couch and even got a snack, that looks untouched. I just love how everything is just right and perfectly in line.
I could even picture him trying to get the blankets right like 10x.
This set up in the hallway, I actually let him keep it there for quite a few days.
I vacuumed around it once, but then It just had to go.
while he was gone I quickly cleaned it up and found a special basket for just
his gloves and hats and such.
I remember when he was one years old he first started by lining his cars up in a specific order.
It's pretty much been like that ever since.
Right now his obsession is his padges (pa-jes). As he calls them. A combination of patch and badge. He is obsessed with them and carries them everywhere and always talks about them. I love that kid.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.