Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10 Years

On October 14Th Justin and I had our 10 year Anniversary.
I had always thought that 10 years was a really long time.
Now that we are there it all seams to have passed so quickly.
Then, I look back and realize that A LOT has happened in the past ten years!
Either way. I am so happy to be married to my Justin.
I love him with all of my heart and it just keeps growing.
I am thankful for everything we have been through together, I know it
has only made us stronger and will continue to.
The best things that have come are our 3 beautiful children.
I am so thankful for each one of them.
That weekend the kids had a sleepover at the grandparents while we had some alone time together. We went up to Park City for the evening and enjoyed the gorgeous weather.
Justin had said he didn't care what we did as long as we could walk and have fun together.
I had been wanting to check out this old cemetery
that dated from the mid 1800's to the early 1900's.
It was so pretty there because of all the changing colors on the trees.
We also did a few other things like walk Main Street and went to dinner and a movie.
I don't know why I didn't really take any more pictures after the cemetery.
I guess I was just enjoying my time more...
It is so nice to have an extended alone time without the worry of getting home to relieve a babysitter. And then to sleep in as long as you'd like because their are no kids to wake you.
It was good for a day but I would really miss those little ones if I didn't have them.
They keep me on my toes and that is mostly a good thing.
I love you so much Justin! Thank you for being such an amazing husband and being so good at taking care of me. Because, you really do. I am glad I get to have you forever.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.