Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Self Portrait

By: Hayden
Isn't it beautiful?
He even did it on the green colored wall right above his bed so he can always see it.
He has always been my one child I could count on to make me beautiful art in places like this one.
In fact. This one is still there.
I took a picture to remember it (in case it dissapeared somehow).
He was so very proud to tell me it was him when I asked about it.
I am very happy he enjoys coloring so much.
Even his picture of his boat on my kitchen table. :)

Did I mention he gets a lot of scrubbing time in? Well, he does. A Lot!

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.