Friday, October 8, 2010

Another Year Older....

But, still so young at heart.
I am only a month behind on this but, it is important to me...:)
So, Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
One thing I think I love best about Justin is that he can always make those around him smile
and be happy. It is such a good thing when you are just not in a good mood and so down, then he can bring you right out of that and make it all better for the moment.
I know our kids eyes sure do light up whenever he walks in the room
or just having him around.
I know his birthday did not go as planned at all.
I feel so bad for that. He ended up having to work all day too.
So not fun at all.
So, we celebrated a few days later (Sunday) on his first day off.
We just enjoyed family time, I made him a yummy dinner
and we had cheesecake for his dessert.
We really do love you tons! Thank you for all that you do and who you are
to make our lives better. You are the best!

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.