Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm How Old?

I say that as a joke because I really had to keep thinking about how old I was turning.
I really don't keep track any more. It's just all a blur and not that big of a deal.
(The number part)
Alyssa loves taking pictures and she posed for me, then she said it was my turn...
So this is how she did. I think sometimes her fast little fingers are better than me in getting shots. It's fun to share some things we like in common.
My kids have such joy over opening presents so I usually let them help open mine.
Alyssa's turn.
And of course help to blow out the candles.
This was actually funny, they were blowing them out faster than I realized what was going on.
So, another year gone by.
I had a fun day with my family eating at yummy Rubio's and some shopping and just spending time together. Then I had presents from my mother in law then later my family came by.
My mom made me this yummy cake.
I can't believe she fit all of those candles on there. :)
I guess if I counted them there might be the right amount.
Thanks everyone for making my day so special!

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.