Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween

The Friday before Halloween the kids school got to dress up and wear costumes all day.
The entire school had a parade so we could see everyone and then they got to see everyone also.
The principle was a hockey player, Alyssa's teacher-Pinkalicious, Brandon's-B-ball player.
Brandon borrowed a costume for this day because his wasn't quite complete yet.
Everybody loved buzz light year up at the top!
His was pretty cool. He didn't really fit through the doors too well with his wings.
The Hero, the villain and the princess....
I loved the costumes this year.
Brandon the Dracula
Justin the football player
It was kind of chilly and so rainy all day.
We went out about 7 and it finally slowed down.
Hayden and Traeden (Robin & Cowboy) were the last two going.
Even passing up the big kids. They were wore out though.
Alyssa the ballerina
Hayden as Robin
Heather's Tink face. :)
We all made something kind of creepy to eat.
I made a cheese ball that looked like a face...
(Jordan decorated it for me)
the vegy tray... There was a cool eyeball but I didn't get a shot of it.
Fun night.
Happy Halloween.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.