Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 09'

Halloween day was fun! It was Becca's Birthday too so it makes it a little more fun to celebrate.
We had a party that night and took the kids trick or treating in the neighborhood. The streets were full of people! It was so much fun to go door to door after not doing it for a few years.
The houses are just too spread out here at the Lake and not too many real neighborhoods.
We have just always done the trunk or treat at the church.
Hayden was so fun to watch for the first time. He wasn't sure what to do and kept going back to the same houses. It's a fun age.
I was bummed I couldn't get a picture with everyone. They were all just so busy and spread out. Which is a good thing. They were definately tire the next day.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like fun! Elijah was the same as Hayden and had a great time going house to house this year, too. He kept running from the house saying, "Mom, this is fun!"

Lisa said...

They are at the perfect fun age. Everything is so simple and exciting.

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.