Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Bday to Me

I told my children they didn't have to get me anything for my Birthday except for some really good smiles for some good pictures of three of my favorite people. Well..... It didn't start out too good.
"But Mom! This is boring!" "The grass is itching me." "I'm too tired."
"I just want to go now."
But, I still love these photos because it is how they really are.
They are cute when they make their grumpy faces.
And I love them.
Then you let them do what they want and you get...
"Take a picture of me Mom!"
Very much doing their own thing.
I love this and it makes me laugh because I took the picture and showed
Brandon his smile and asked about it and he said that is his smile.
It gave me a good laugh.
So, this wasn't exactly what I had in mind but I didn't have a whole lot to work with. I love my Presents. They are beautiful! Pictures of my wonderful kids make me happy.

We had a great walk to the neighborhood pond (by my sister's house) and fed the ducks and ran through leaves, and they even found a great climbing tree. (first pictures)

I was able to spend the weekend with my sister and be with her on her Birthday the day before. I made it home in the late afternoon to be with my sweetheart and he surprised me with some way yummy brownies with peanut butter chips in them. I love brownies! That is my kind of birthday cake.

I feel that Birthdays do not seam as big of a deal as you get older. But, I also feel that it is a good day to make some fun times and good memories. So we did. I had some great Birthday memories.

Happy Birthday to me. :)

1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

Happy birthday!!! Funny that your kids were going to give you smiley faces for your birthday. So cute!!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.