Thursday, October 22, 2009

This was conference weekend with some random pictures I took.
Just about everyday at some point you find Alyssa coloring or drawing very intently.
Her new thing is to write a bunch of letters and ask us what it spells.
She comes up with some interesting words.

Hayden has always liked posing to have me take a picture. He often asks me to.

Hey mom, take my picture.

This one because I am usually never in any pictures.
I have loved that this is only a short walk away from our house.
It is always absolutely beautiful no matter what it's like outside.
To end the day....

2 comments:

Amy said...

How awesome to have somewhere to go explore so close.

Erica said...

The lake pic is so beautiful! And your children are gorgeous and happy as always! Hope you guys are all doing well!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.