Friday, October 2, 2009

Go Trucks Go

Parents as Teachers has done a great one again!
They held an annual Go Trucks Go! event and it was the best for the kids.
Hayden was bursting with excitement when he saw everything. The first thing he said was.... Monster Truck Mom!
He loved walking inside the fire truck and just being around all of these fun huge work trucks.
Brandon loved climbing in each vehicle and trying out the
horns and seeing how big they really are.
Looks like he could take a nap here.
Surrender! (it's what he was saying)

1 comment:

Hollie Hanson said...

That looks like so much fun! Hayden sure seems to be enjoying it! I love sassys hips in the last picture. So cute!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.