Thursday, January 29, 2009

Visit from Lisa's Family

We had a very short but fun visit with Heather, Mike and Mom and Dad Hastings.
We decorated our gingerbread house together.
Which was devoured even faster than it was put together.
We met at the dam and walked along the trails, watched the Eagles and other big birds.
Alyssa woke up with a fever that morning.
Grandpa had fun teaching Brandon to skip rocks across the water.
Lisa and Heather had talked about watching one of their favorite movies (Sweet Home Alabama) together for a long time and finally did!
It's always so good to have visitors, especially from family.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.