Saturday, January 10, 2009

Holiday time

So Finally some pictures from the Hollidays!
Hayden with Mrs. Clause.
No one was scared to talk to Santa this year.
They were all consistent in asking for the same thing.
Hayden=a trailer and a truck
Alyssa=Barbies
Brandon=Ben Ten watch
(yes Alyssa is great at doing goofy things with her mouth for pics)
Some fun activities.... Alyssa and Hayden decorating Christmas ornaments. A very Random picture..... Since I never posted on my 30th Birthday!!! This was us out at dinner. Becca and Matt were along with us to also celebrate Becca's Birthday the day before.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.