Friday, March 18, 2011

3rd Grade Field Trip

Brandon's class had a field trip I was able to go on with him.
First they got to see all of the behind the scenes of a grocery store and try samples.
Then, all of the back rooms of the bank and learn new things about money.
Then, after lunch at a park we went bowling.
The school rented out the entire building for the 3rd grade.
It was completely full.
Brandon is pretty good at bowling, especially since he really doesn't try half the time.
Right after one of his strikes.
Now that's a happy face!
I love being able to help out in and out of his classroom so much this year.
We had a lot of fun.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.