Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Little Trip

A few weeks ago we had a three day weekend so just the kids and I jumped in the car after school and headed up to stay with Laura and the kids.
It was a nice little getaway.
I love all of these kids they are all so stinkin cute!
And Shelby too! :)
We mostly just hung around the house out of the cold and snow and played and stayed
up to the wee hours of the morning after kids were asleep.
It was good.
The one night we did get out, we took the kids to play at a fun kids place to do...
well, everything kid like.
It was fun to watch them.
We then went to get pizza at cool little place called Pie Hole.
It was so super yummy!
They all slept well that night.
The bottom left picture is Hayden posing on one of the walls there.
The top right pic is random... We stopped at the outlets on the way home and Hayden had to have his picture with these humongous stuffed bears.
I've missed having little weekends away. It was good to go.
Very fun times!

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.