Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Baby Hayden

Today Hayden Turns 5!
I love Birthdays!
It is a celebration of life.
A time to reflect on memories.
I love the lives of my little children and being able to celebrate them every year.
I am definitely grateful for the life of my little Hayden.
I can not begin to imagine what our lives would be like without him.
For this birthday and every other that will come I will constantly be thankful for everyday he has to live, breathe, run & play and that I get to share these days with him. He has such a strong spirit.
Hayden has been telling what we wants for his next birthday since the day after the last.
So, I must have a list literally a mile long by now.
Hayden brings such joy and laughter into our home.
He is such a ball of energy.
I can't keep up with him sometimes, which is also good for me at the same time.
He loves anything that keeps him active and on the go.
He loves to whistle and if you are around him you know this because he never stops.
(which is sometimes a problem)
He has become very good at riding his bike and likes to make mom really nervous on it.
He would ride all day long if I let him.
He would swim everyday if he could, he loves it.
He has become quite social with those around him.
He has his shy moments but he loves people.
This is just a tad bit about my littlest one.
*
I love my baby so much, and I love the days I have to learn and grow with him.
Life is so precious and I cherish every moment with him.
Happy Birthday lil' guy!

1 comment:

r.l.secor said...

I LOVE YOU TOO HAYDEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE MY LIL BOY IS AS CUTE AS YOU!
YOU LOOK SO GOOD IN BLUE!!
SORRY IM NOT THERE TO GIVE YOU
MOOCHES AND RUB YOUR HEAD AND TEASE YOU WITH MY DUMB JOKES!

LOVE

BECCA

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.