Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hayden's Day

Hayden could not stop talking about his big party!
We were not able to have a big party for him that day because it was really crazy busy.
But, I don't think he minded or noticed because his pressents and everything lasted all day!
He had visitors at all different times, opening pressents all throughout the day &
the cake & ice cream. He even got to have his Aunt and Grandma put him to bed while we went to a meeting for school. Not to mention all of the other super fun things he got to do with mom and dad while the older ones were in school.
He was one very happy kid.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.