Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We drove up to Logan to spend the afternoon with Justin's family.
The kids all had a blast jumping, playing on the ice covered pond, & just being together.
Trying to get everyone together for a family picture. (25 out of 30)
Can't wait to see the real one!
It had been about 3 years since the whole family was together last.
Then, we drove back down to spend the rest of the evening with my family.
Four out of seven isn't too bad seeing how far apart we all live.
We missed Becca, Dan and Matt.
~Me, Liz, Heather and Mike~
Grandpa Hastings with the kids. I think they were done with pictures.
It was hard to get them to hold still. Two of my handsome boys.Boys being boys. It was fun watching them together. I wish Hayden wasn't hiding behind the sun. oops. It was so good spending Thanksgiving with all of the family again, even though we were all over the place. I love everyone in our family and am thankful for all that they do.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.