Friday, December 11, 2009

Our Terrific Kid

Brandon's last day of school before we left
Missouri wasn't just any old day for him.
Every month there is a Terrific Kid assembly for all of the kids in the school who received a terrific kid award for that month. Brandon was chosen a few weeks back. Families are invited and the students are recognized and called up to the front and receive a certificate and a gift certificate to a nice restaurant. (like Chili's) The certificate says: In recognition of demonstrating a positive attitude, good character, and responsible citizenship.
We are so proud of what Brandon has done in school. He has had a Terrific year so far. We miss his teacher so much! She was So good with him! I believe that having a great teacher and having their personalities go together also helps so much in a child succeeding. We have seen that with Brandon. I love this kid! Great Job Brandon at being so "Terrific"!

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.