Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We Just Want to Play

We have had quite a bit of snow lately...
But, with the freezing temperatures the kids go out for about
5 minutes and are done.
They really want to play in the snow...
So, I made it so they can and still be warm and without all of the hassle of bundling up.
Buckets and buckets of snow to the bathtub. He thought he could handle it being inside. He did not realize it would still be freezing. He went and got on shoes. (mine)
If only we had a bigger tub. or... one of those baby swimming pools! That would be fun.
Clean up is nice also... down the drain it goes, and then just a little mopping up of the floor. They were happy.

1 comment:

r.l.secor said...

There's some good thinking for you mamma girl!!!!

Good thinking!!!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.