Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last Week Of School

Alyssa's Classroom
Program for Parents

The Tootie Tot dance.
They had their own lines to read and sang a few different songs about what they learned.
The last song was so sweet and it made Ms. Christensen cry and I almost came to tears.
This was a wonderful year! We loved Ms. Christensen!! She was a perfect teacher for Alyssa. They are so much alike and I felt that she understood her well. That helped Alyssa to get further. If only we could take the teacher with as they get older. Business Day For the 3rd Grade
The last days of school the 3rd graders need to come up with a business and they get to go around and use the fake money they earned throughout the year to buy each others goods.
It was pretty cool to see what everyone came up with. There were hair flowers a girls made, games with treats, face painting. Cotton candy, a picture station that prints off your pictures right there.
Someone even brought little gold fish to sale! There was so much more!
Brandon decided to sale snow cones. Of course I did a lot of the work of making them, but he did help. I just let him have a chance to go around to the other booths.
Hayden was my other little helper.
We will definitely miss Mrs. Clark.
She is such an amazing kicked back but in control teacher.
She is so good with the kids.
She is so fun, but there is no messing around with her there.
She is the ultimate best teachers.
She is moving on to bigger and better things though.
I am so happy we had her this past year.
Dance Festival
Brandon's class used the song from the Beach Boys, Surfin' in the USA.


After Christmas break I started going in to read with the early birds in Brandon's class 3 days a week. I loved being able to volunteer and help them learn and grow and to watch each of them do so. I couldn't believe how far some of the kids came in those 5 months of reading.
It was fun to get to know them see them open up.
I wanted to do something small for them and reward them for their accomplishments.
I decided to make bookmarks. The lady bugs for the girls and the Dr. Seuss Lego background for the boys. They were a big hit.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.