Saturday, June 4, 2011

Field Days

Field Day is not what I remember it being when I was little.
I wish our kids could experience it the way that I did.
They had only a 2.5 hr. block of their day for field day.
I know at the last school it did take up the entire day.
I guess it's all just preference on the school.
They had fun though. Brandon's day was a little hard. It was cooler, but sunny and super windy.
It made holding onto that parachute quite a chore.
Three legged race is so much harder than it looks.
Alyssa's Day was really hot, over cast and not much of a breeze.
It made it a perfect day to have an otter pop though.What's better than sidewalk chalk as a little kid, while at school.
There were some fun drawings.Team Work!
Potato Sack races!
It's so fun to be able to help out at school with my kids and get to see them during the fun activities.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.