Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Break Day 2

If there was ever a perfect temperature this day had it.
We were up early and headed out to enjoy the morning at a beautiful park.
There were turtles and birds everywhere.
The kids were definitely happy.
Doesn't she look so content? Just kickin back soakin up some rays.
The rest of the day we kind of kicked back at Liz's then;
went to my Aunt and Uncle's for a BBQ with a bunch of my cousins and their kids.
I really don't see everyone enough. The kids change so fast.
It was so good to finally meet a few new additions to the family too, both young and not as young.
I didn't even take my camera. It was good to just chat.

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.