Friday, June 25, 2010

Just Me & You

One of Justin's favorite bands is Angels And Airwaves.
You might know Tom DeLonge from Blink 182.
Justin has talked about wanting to go to a concert for a few years.
When we heard they were coming to SLC we said we would go.
Well, time went by and it was forgotten.... By me at least.
The weekend came (it was on a Mon.)
Justin was a little sad that he couldn't go but never said anything.
I was driving around getting some errands done on Saturday when I heard an ad for the concert.
I went right that moment to buy tickets.
I got home, put the tickets on Justin's dresser.
Awhile later I heard him in the room calling me, he could not believe it.
So excited.
I can't tell you how good it felt, for me (not him) to actually be able to buy him something he did not have and he wanted so much.
This just does not happen very often.
Anyway, the kids were taken care of and we had the night to ourselves, and had so much fun!
It is so fun to mix things up a bit and do something we normally don't.
Me & You
aka: Lisa & Justin-sporting his cool new AVA hoodie
(sorry I chopped your hair off)

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.