Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daddy

I am so thankful for all of the Dads I know who are really wonderful Fathers.
I love my dad and all of the memories I have of all the learning, fun, sad, frustrating, silly and so on moments I have from growing up with him.
But this is....
Truly, One of the best dads!
Daddy's Girl.
She is attached to him whenever possible.
Dad's lil' everything.
He has to be everywhere, doing everything dad is
every second he is home.
Big B loves his outings with Dad.
He loves their one on one times together.
88 pictures later on fathers day....
It didn't give me much, but,
It was hot, and the sun was in their eyes.
They do have great character.
They truly get this complete silliness from there daddy.
Which is usually a good thing because we have lots of laughs.
They all adore their daddy so much!
He is really good with them.
I am so thankful to him for being so great!
Father's Day was a little different, because of a different schedule.
We didn't get him in the morning but had a great night with him.
The kids gave him cards and all the fun stuff they made him.
I made super yummy BBQ Ribs for dinner. (my 1st time ever)
Thanks for being amazing at what you do!

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.