Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brandon's Birthday Party

When I asked Brandon what kind of party he wanted he said, "I want a Bakugan/Transformers party." Haha. I laughed. I had to explain to him that it would be a little weird and difficult to do both. So, he finally decided that Transformers was what he wanted. So that is what we did.
We had 8 boys show up.
Not bad out of 11 invitations. They had a lot of fun. Laughed tons and were just being boys. When the kids were arriving we had a Transformers cartoon playing.
Then we played a few different versions of Optimus Prime and Megatron tag.
Whoever was tagged was on that team.
We then divided into the teams and had a race for one of
the teams to pop all of their balloons first.
We had Pizza, cake & ice cream, then did the pinata at the end.
It was all really fun. They were all so happy. We have such a great group of boys in our neighborhood. This wasn't even half of them!

No comments:

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.