Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brandon is 8!

Brandon just had his 8th birthday! Eight years go by a whole lot faster being older than when we were little. It's kind of hard. I want my lil' ones to stay little longer.
It is so fun watching them learn and grow at every stage though.
Just about every year we have taken Brandon to IHOP or Denny's, because that is what he wants. This year he said he wants alien pancakes just like last year.
I could totally make those! We even still had his cool alien cup.
So I made him his yummy alien pancakes just like Denny's does.
I have a hard time getting a real smile out of him.
I got him laughing about something.
I think he has a really cute smile.
Especially with all of those teeth missing.
My handsome dude. One of many presents.
He was definitely spoiled this year. I have not thrown a party for him yet.
This was our first, with friends. It was so easy and so fun.
I wish I had of done a few more in the past.
At least I know now.
I Love this kid. From the second he was put into my arms, I loved him.
He is so sweet. He makes friends so easily.
He is smart and funny. It is so good when we get one on one time together because it's harder to come by being in school and with all of his friend time now.
I want to hang on to every moment and make it all count because time disappears too fast.
Happy Birthday Buddy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I've never seen pancakes like that, but I am totally going to copy you. My kids thank you in advance! :) Your little guy is so cute. (Does he look like Dave to you?) Happy birthday, Brandon!

Lisa said...

Copy away Megan. So fun isn't it?
Yes, I can see the Hastings side in both of my boys. The picture of Hayden back in Jan. I took of him with the stuffed horse, Becca and I both could see it him.

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.