Friday, August 7, 2009

Swimming

Kids Swimming 017

Kids Swimming 019 Kids Swimming 026

We have had quite the fun time this Summer playing at the pool. Brandon is learning to swim above and below water and do somersaults. His favorite is to jump in over and over again.

Alyssa has loved learning to swim (with her jacket on) but it is really helping her and she has learned a lot and she also loves to jump in and hold her breath under water for extended periods of time, which sometimes makes me wonder. She's got a great set of lungs.

Hayden has had a slow time getting comfortable with his jacket and trusting that he won't go under when my hand is not on him every second. He's is doing a lot better now and will paddle back and forth in the big pool by himself. He is just learning to put his head under water and how that works.

I love having a pool just around the corner and the fun times it gives us. What will we do when Summer is over?

Here is a very short video of Alyssa swimming without her life jacket. Yes, she has to hold her nose and close her eyes. She gets that from me. Where are those goggles we bought you?

3 comments:

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

How cooool! So jealous that you can take underwater pics! I love these photos...and your header photo. And of course I love your background. :) (Oh, if you switch your Blogger template to Minima, it will fit better too!)

Heather said...

That's awesome! Since when can you take pictures under water?

Lisa said...

I can't. :) I'm just talented.
It is not our camera. Justin needed to tighten some screws and stuff on it because it wasn't working right. So we just had it that night.

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.