Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First days

Here we are on the first day of school.
He was up, dressed, hair done, back pack on all ready
to go before I was out of bed.
The first day is always the best.
The funny part about his clothes...
The night before he went and pulled out every polo he owns
to decide what to wear.
He barely touched them all Summer, and on the first day
of school he had to look good.
I like how he cared so much about looking nice.
Top:Alyssa with her Preschool Teacher Miss Angela. I took this picture, and for some reason on her first real day of school I forgot to take her picture until after school. She will go twice a week 3 hours a day. She is happy to be back in school.

2 comments:

Heidi Meadows said...

Your kids are absolutely beautiful!

Kenningtons said...

It's so hard to believe that summer is over and school is in full swing! Where does the time go???

p.s. thank for the sweet comments you leave on our blog. It has taken me FOREVER but I finally got around to updating our friend list and put you on it. If you would rather I remove your name then please let me know...no hard feelings!

What we believe

About Me

My photo
Utah
I am a SAHM with my three wonderful children. It's really a lot harder than I ever imagined but, I love being with them, learning, and growing from and with them.